ZERO Days COVID-19 Assembly
- To welcome back young people into the school
- To focus awareness on staying safe during a pandemic
- To understand how our behaviours can impact on our performance as learners
- To be inspired by sporting role models to change behaviour
- To commit to a ZERO Days Charter to minimise the spread of illness
This assembly style resource, supported by the video message from world-famous sports stars, is designed to be used with larger ‘bubble’ type groups or as a smaller tutor group session. It looks at how we reduce the risk of illness through adopting methods successfully used by INEOS’s Sports teams to ensure ZERO days are lost to training or competition. This forms part of a comprehensive package of resources to support the behavioural change required in schools as we manage the impact of COIVD-19. Intended to ease the anxiety that might be felt by some students through providing knowledge, clear practical steps and the support of key sports stars from across INEOS Sports teams. They have been using a ‘ZERO Days’ approach for years to minimise illness where it has become part of their normal everyday approach.
This Assembly has been designed to meet the Gatsby benchmarks – Exposure to professional roles in sport